Monday, March 2, 2009

Just One (or Two) of Those Days

Kibbles and Bits:

Yesterday, one of my children was so very much the embodiment of sh*t in a fan, that his father said we should send him to military school. I did not agree with him out loud (but I did in my head).

Today, I had a Dunkin' Donuts banana walnut muffin for breakfast. For lunch, I ate about 15 Dove chocolates at my desk. And for dinner, I had a sleeve of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies and a steak-Caesar salad. With bacon bits. Steak and bacon in a salad ... that's OK, right?

And just now, I was on a social networking site thinking: "I really, really don't want to be connected with some of these people."

Tomorrow will be better. Probably.

1 comments:

Sarah March 3, 2009 at 7:51:00 AM PST  

I don't know. Eating nothing but muffins, chocolates, Thin Mints and salad all day sounds like a pretty good one to me.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP